Tuesday, 5 July 2011

New Brighton and Hove Albion away kit

When I was a lad our school sports days were characterised by a number of chants. According to the playground, "Reds, reds, wet their beds, tie their nappies round their hears", while "Blues, blues never/always (delete as appropriate) lose".

I was in the green team. Greens, so the songs went, were MEAN machines. Not like that terrible prison flick with Jason Statham. Proper mean. And in a good way.

So it was with great delight I stumbled upon (i.e. got an email from the club) a picture of the new Brighton away kit.

I have no idea who the player is in the photo, or who the random arm on the right hand side belongs to.

But I do know the kit looks, well, a bit minty. It also reminds me of asparagus.

Brighton and Hove Albion. The eco-friendly AC Milan?

No comments:

Post a Comment